Before you can rush out to find that
perfect job or internship, you'll need
to write your resumé.
And not just any resumé,
but the kind that'll
separate you from all the people applying to your college of
eager to land that dream job. You need to avoid the pitfalls
of resume-writing and land yourself in the spot light...
Why is it
- Recruiters are dealing with 10s of applications per
- Normally under immense time pressures as working to tight
- They will make their first decision on your application by
only scan reading your resume.
- They are initially searching for just a few keywords in
- They will ruthlessly discard résumé
that they are finding difficult to navigate through, as their time is
- They will not give you the benefit of the doubt.
- They don't know what you are really like & the
presentation of your résumé
will reflect on you & the work they can expect from you.
- Résumé processing
is very tedious for most recruiters, so if you make their life easier
they will instantly take a positive attitude towards you.
Web Exercise was developed by:
Ongoing throughout the school year