Adobe photoshop elements has a great on screen help series.
- Menu Help>Photoshop
- Notice the help series is in a separate window.
You can resize the window and move it around. You
can also Minimize
it as well.
- A list of help topics appears, Click on one of them,
Specific help appears on the right part of the window.
- There are four icons, on the left side, Contents, Index, Search, Bookmarks.
Click the Contents
icon to display the Help contents.
- Expand the Help Topics to see the table of contents.
- Click the Index
tab to get an alphabetical list of topics
- Use the Previous
buttons to step through the screens you viewed
- Close the Help window by clicking the Close box in the
upper right corner of the help window.