Make sure you are in the Qucik Fix mode. Seetbutton in the
upper right of the window.
1. Copy and paste the following picture into your Folder "Photoshop" - sub
folder "Quick Fix",
name it Test1.
2. Go to File
find the picture, and open it.
3. Below the lower -left corner of picture,
dragdown in the view:
box to select Before and After (Portrait).
- 4. Once you have the two pictures up - side by
side, On the right hand side of the control center, in General Fix, next to
- click the Auto
- Click the Reset button just above the right picture
- Try clicking Auto
in the other three palettes: Lighting, Color, and Sharper.
- Reset the image and try using the sliders in each palette
Go to the internet and get, 3 pictures. Save them in the quick fix
folder, name them Test 2,Test 3, Test 4. and see what kind of
difference you find using the quick fix mode.
Put your observations into your Photoshop Elements 4 Journal, and
record your observations. Yes, they will be looked at for
Now go back to the index page and go to the Standard Edit Mode.